If you follow a few simple rules, you can stay safe and have an unbeatable time:
• Plan your trip in advance
• Show respect for private property and the natural environment
• Check that your kit is in good working order and always use protective equipment
• Only follow marked routes, obey the rules and do not trespass
• Move at an appropriate speed for your level of fitness and do not push yourself too hard
• Do not scare the animals
• Do not litter
• Always give way to pedestrians and let them know when you are approaching
• Do not travel at a dangerous speed
• Do not stop too suddenly or you might damage the soil
The practicability of routes in the Prealps depends on the weather and the changeable environmental conditions. The information provided herein may be subject to change. Before you set off, find out about the state of the route by asking local organizations, services, experts and tourist information centres. You can find details of them at laviadelleprealpi.it.
Local bodies and associations in the areas covered will not accept any kind of legal liability for injuries or damage to people or things on the marked routes.